We need your support to fulfill our mission and to continue making a difference…
LA+ serves the most vulnerable people in our society. Guardianship requires 24-hour availability. Many people cannot afford this expense. By assisting Lifetime Advocacy Plus, you help make guardianship services available for the most vulnerable people in our community.
Help our tax-exempt, non-profit agency as we continue to help others! LA+ uses general donations to most effectively respond to needs.
Your contributions help us provide and respond to Quality Control measures that we must, by law, adhere to and those for which we set ourselves, including:
- Court Review of all Guardianships
- Court Review of Trusts, as designated
- Annual independent audit of agency and client accounts applying current Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Annual review by the Social Security Administration
- Frequent internal Lifetime Advocacy Plus review of all accounts
- Strict separation of duties
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Proven commitment to high quality work and professionalism
You can support us by making a financial contribution or volunteering your time. As a volunteer you can contribute your expertise, talents and energy. Our Volunteer Coordinator is available at 206-367-8055.
If you prefer to donate financially over the phone, please contact our Operations Manager at our main number: 206-367-8055.
Tax deductible options:
- General Donations
To support the Agency and its work in the community, including guardianship for people who have no funds or limited funds to pay. Donate now.
- The Garrett Heyns Benevolent Trust
LA+ manages this unique trust exclusively for the benefit of clients with unmet financial needs. 100% of your donation (with a check made to: Lifetime Advocacy Plus, Subj. “In care of Garrett Heyns” or over the phone at 206-367-8055 Attn: Linda Re: Garrett Heyns, supports these clients where no other funds exist, e.g. a one-time purchase of a special wheel chair.
- United Way King County
Donations may be made through United Way to serve its King County clients, including Lifetime Advocacy Plus. Donations may also be made through us to help support the United Way of King County.